<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

And I'm voting for him again. She said. What do you say when a friend tells you she voted for George Bush? It makes me feel very strange. Bush's buddies would look at me and view me as a perverted queer (only if you ask nicely) and someone doomed to burn in hell (yeah, whatever). And because of Bush's tax cutting mania, the particular place this woman works has lost one third of its staff positions in the last two years. She is moving on to a new job soon and it is unlikely that her position will be filled. So I don't get it. It is right up there with the whole idea of infinity and what was there before the Big Bang.

My friend Mike came over to look at the guest house and will probably move in. He's a super guy and it would be nice to have him in there.

What else? Rupaul sent me an email recently, thanking me for a note I wrote him. I think he is the coolest.

I think the Janet Tit incident is pretty stupid. Hmm, Janet's WMD (Woman's Mammary Displayed) needs to be instantly investigated, according to the head of the FCC, whose children had to sit through Hard-On adds only to see a BOOB. Yes, this investigation will get to the bottom of that horrifying terrorist incident! Meanwhile, Georgie, after months of controversy, has decided that maybe we should stop stalling and find someone to blame for his missing WMDs. Stupid fuck.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus