<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 02, 2004

Taxes and election and Janet. Theresa, my cute Korean H & R. Block tax person, finished my tax returns and I promptly signed them. All of the money will go to pay off my credit cards. Tomorrow is primary day and I'm voting for Dean. I just plain like him and the fact that he was courageous to sign the civil union legislation in Vermont makes him pretty heroic in my eyes.

I didn't watch the Stupor Bowl so I missed seeing Janet's teat. Yawn. Who fucking cares. I wished I was interested in keeping abreast of this issue, but I'm not interested in hyped controversies on the boob tube. I watched parts of two Queer Eye shows, and really wished those five guys would come help me out. I mean, I really need advice on exfoliation. And my wardrobe is pretty lame- in case you didn't know, people in Tucson, Arizona are not particularly interested in fashion. So I buy clothes at Old Navy that are comfortable. And I don't have many dress up duds. Help, Fab Five!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus