<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 08, 2004

At the Gay Man's Sex Expo, I decided to get vaccinated for Hepatitis A and B, which are apparently becoming more prevalent here in Tucson. The 20 minute HIV test results were ready by the time I had been poked by three needles- negative. I did not attend the spanking workshop, although Jeffrey T. and Jeffrey S. said it was "interesting."

Afterwards, Mark Q. and I went out to Gates Pass and walked out onto the nearby mountain. I met Mark back in September, another cute redhead, and he called me out of the blue last week. Kevin had mentioned my name. His sense of humor is as goofy as mine (he'll protest, saying mine is goofier, when it is actually just more juvenile).


Mark Q., half in shadow.

As usual I focused on details, the lichen covering rocks, the water-fattened saguarro.


Lichen.


Saguaro.

We scrambled off the rocks as the sun went down, our conversation rambling from one topic to another.


Sunset.

Afterwards we had middle eastern food at Ali Babas and came back to my place, where he was impressed by the linoleum art. It ended up being a really nice time and I'm sitting here wishing, in a pleasant way, that more Saturdays were like that.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus