<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Avi calls me at 7:30 to tell me that there is a backhoe at the site that I worked at last year, the site we carefully covered in protective fabric and backfilled because the City is making it into a historical and archaeological park next year. In the meantime, the unexcavated areas had reverted to parking and the dumbshit guy managing the lot had decided to repave the areas we dug. Normally this isn't a problem, but in this case there are fragile mudbrick walls about three inches below the ground surface. And it would be really difficult to display the main wall in the glassed-in viewing area they are planning if it had big backhoe tire tracks cutting through it.

Thankfully I got there in time to stop it, although the dumbshit and a certain City official hate my guts. Like I really care. But it added an unwanted amount of adrenalin and stress to what was supposed to be an unexciting day. Sheesh!

In other news, I've never had sex with a woman. Does that mean I'm legally still a virgin? Talk amongst yourself!


Virgin of Guadalupe.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus