<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Matt makes yummy mashed potatoes. I went over to his house last night for dinner with his roommate, her girlfriend, and another friend. Blake made a banana dessert that we were informed was the best banana dessert ever. And who am I to disagree. Afterwards cards and then Matt and I discussed current events. He has such pretty blue eyes.

Today it unexpectedly rained. What? It's not supposed to rain until this summer. The plants in my front yard, including the two small tobacco tree seedlings I rescued, seemed to really like it. We are going to have a little cold spell (highs in 60s) and I put away my electric blankey. I guess I will have to find something else to keep me warm.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus