<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 11, 2004

I watched so many episodes of season 1 Queer as Folk that I am actually sore. No, not bed sores, couch sores. It is a horrible affliction of couch potatoes. I probably watched more telly this weekend than I have watched over the last four months. Mark B. asked me which of the QAF guys I liked the best and I said Ted, although I'm not sure if that is really true.

I hung out with Matt for a couple of hours tonight. I had a chocolate caramel Cadbury's egg- a little too rich for me. I made kosher vegetarian soup and got a shock in the mailbox- the new frickin company insurance has a $1,000 deductible so the frickin company can suck even more money out of everyday people to hand over to frickin fatcat CEOs, may they rot in frickin hell where they have to get a colonscopy without anethesia every frickin day. And it rained again. Last night it rained so hard, with the wind roaring about, that the electricity went out for a couple of hours. That was so 19th century.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus