<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 12, 2004

It pays to read the fine print. I feel like a goof after the frickin whine-a-thon yesterday 'cause it turns out the $1,000 deductible is, it turns out, paid back after I send them proof of payment. Of course the whole process seems kinda stupid and involves a couple of stamps so it is going to cost me 74 cents. The injustice!

And to make matters worse I got a lovely check from the mortgage company today for excess escrow payments so suddenly I will be credit card debt free. Holy crap! What can I charge up now? A plane ticket to Washington DC in September for my birthday suddenly seems like a totally good thing to do.

Hmmm, I made vegetarian French Onion soup tonight for dinner and it was rather good. I think onions are my favorite vegetable, followed by parsnips and then potatoes. And about potatoes, the big question is- MASHED or BAKED? Opinions?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus