<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 05, 2004

Indian food for dinner. With Bob and Steve, we talked about politics and pets and gossiped. They are such nice guys, I adore them. I'm a little full at the moment and a little sleepy, probably because I awoke last night from a yukky dream and ground my teeth when I finally fell asleep.



Pansies are my favorite flower- how appropriate is that? I miss the flowers of my childhood, where we would order seed packets and plant them and watch them come up. I haven't been able to master that here in Arizona, and so I end up buying nursery flower sets. Not the same, not the mystery of wondering what color the hollyhocks or zinnias might be. I really like flowers- if you've followed my blog long enough you'll know that because I like to take pictures of them. The ex gave me flowers maybe twice. The second time was on mother's day because I had been taking care of four orphaned kittens, bottle feeding them. Oh I cried and cried because he gave me flowers, it was so sweet. Sigh. Next boyfriend better get me flowers more often, that's an order.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus