<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Overcast and quiet today. I sat on my bed reading a book last night and fell asleep at 8:00. I awoke and thought, it must be the middle of the night! Instead it was 11 PM and dreary- cold and rainy. So I stayed in bed and got up at 6:00 and spent the morning doing chores and reading. Just back from the pet store where I patted a couple of dogs. The uber cute guy that works there was missing, sending me over the brink of despair. So I went to Borders and got a couple of books- Middlesex (recommended by Poyser) and Eragon, as well as a CD, "O Brother Where art Thou," which plays as I type.

The palo verde trees are blooming all over town. The trunks and branches of this tree are bright green and the zillions of flowers are bright yellow with a spot or two or orange. Very pretty!


Palo verde in bloom.

So quiet and cool here- I'm ready for the rain to go away.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus