<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 02, 2004

Buncha crap:

1). Terror warnings or the capture of terrorists closely correlated with the current political campaign.

2). Dick Cheney comes to Tucson and the Bush re-election campaign questions the local newspaper over the racial background of a photographer. I sent an email to columnist Dan Froomkin of the Washington Post and the article on the incident was in his column today. The local newspaper is publishing a letter I wrote. Woohoo- that makes two letters in the last three weeks.

3). My water bill- $265. I have no clue why it is so high, I did overwater some trees one day, but I didn't think it was that much.

4). Jimbo shaved off his beard! Oh the humanity!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus