<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 26, 2004

A little stir crazy. Who knew entertaining mummy would be so tiring? I guess all the creative cooking and chauffering and conversations and shopping have just plumb worn me out.


A colt at the corral down the street.

Today at the yarn store the women working there pointed out the man chair, where males sit while their mothers/wives/grandmothers/etc shop. They brought me that fascist news magazine- U.S. News and World Distort and it was so Republican that I put it down and badgered my mother about what kind of yarn she liked. She has what I think of as cheater's yarn- you knit it and it forms patterns. Maybe Sean knows what that is all about.


The blue mixer- what should I name it?

I gotta get out and do some socializing tomorrow before I go insane.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus