<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

All day long I have been distracted by a certain picture a certain blogger has sent me. That’s all I’m saying.

I’m sitting in my empty office where people drop by for a few minutes and then scoot, once they have been seen by the boss. Meanwhile, I’m sitting here because our computer guy is examining my home computer’s hard drive trying to figure out why PhotoShop won’t work. Let’s hope he doesn’t examine certain files, which could prove embarrassing. A little while later it turns out that “the system disk is physically failing on many blocks.” Yuck, my hard drive is going to have to be replaced. Luckily it is under warranty. But it means I will have no computer at home for the next couple of days. It will be like being back in the Stone Age. It is bad enough that I only have basic cable and my television is so old that Universal Remotes don't work. I should just put on my caveman outfit when I get home.

In case you didn't know, today is Jimbo’s birthday and yesterday was TinMan’s.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus