<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 31, 2004

Last day of 2004. It was a rotten year, it was a great year. At a national and international it sucked, anyone with a smidgeon of common sense must realize this. Enough said, in many ways this was a year to forget.

In contrast, on a personal level 2004 was pretty good. Highlights: remodeled my kitchen and bathroom, went on a couple of trips (NYC and DC) where I met a bunch of bloggers, had my mom in town for a month, had two successful parties, took a few lovely pictures, wrote a few great entries on my blog, kissed a few cute guys. I think the best thing is that I've made some really good friends this year- Archerr and Jimbo get special mention, but there are a bunch of other people who I feel lucky to have spent time with, I won't do a laundry list of names, I'm sure you know who you are.

The few bad things- "cosmetic" colonoscopy, having to find a home for two cats, and hernia surgery- ended successfully. The day after my surgery I also made a decision to rid myself of some harsh feelings I had toward the Ex. It's been too long and those emotions were a waste of energy. I felt a big rush of relief and peacefulness afterwards.


Today.

Yesterday I paid somebody for the first time in two and a half years to cut my hair, which I'm letting grow out. And this morning, I was horrified to find not one but two gray chest hairs!


So I rubbed snowman ornament's little round tummy and made a wish list for 2005:

- more time spent with friends
- more interesting work
- more travel
- maybe a nice boyfriend
- better times for the rest of the world

Why don't you rub the snowman's tummy on your screen and tell me your biggest wish for 2005?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus