<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Small world continued. Sam had lunch with Rob yesterday. In the last week Rob mentioned that his uber-hunky boyfriend Faud had spent a year in Tucson in the arid studies program. I emailed Rob and mentioned that I had met a Saudi guy here in the mid-1990s. Oh, he was so handsome and had a very distinctive scar on his forehead. Well it turns out that the handsome man was Faud. I think being in a room with Rob and Faud would be kind like some gigantic nuclear explosion of hot manliness.

Okay so I did something to my neck and shoulder and it is practically impossible to turn my head to the right. Even typing this entry is painful, what a saint I am.

Can I go hang out on Lost island with Matthew Fox?


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus