<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 02, 2005

I made macaroni and cheese for a little get together at Richard's house last night. It came out really well, I cut "2005" out of red pepper and put it on top. I am channeling Martha, except I'm not decked out in prison attire.


Richard and Cholla.

I was the first guest, which was nice because I had some quality time with Richard and Roger. The first couple of glasses of wine and a shot of tequila made me a bit woozy, so the rest of the evening was spent sipping diet pop and chatting with people.


Roger

My home computer remains comatose, so I trekked over to work to do important things like read email and blogs and finish my conference paper. I'm making a list of things to do- I need an extra memory card for my camera, maybe a pair of boots. I wear sandals 95 percent of the time, mostly because of an incident back in 1998 in which I pinched both big toenails and closed-toe shoes are way uncomfortable. But I guess wearing sandals in January in England is kinda crazy (I'm still going to bring them along, just in case).

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus