<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 11, 2005

Animal names. I'm sitting here trying to remember all of the animals we had. I grew up on a dairy farm so we had every kind of animal except llamas. We probably had hundreds of cows between 1974 and the late 1980s, when I last spent time there, so that list is naturally abbreviated to the ones I remember best. I can't remember the names of any of the rabbits and we never named many of the chickens. They all had different personalities though.

Dogs: Tarbaby, Smokey, Pouncer, Ginger, Curley, Snowflake, Sheba, Muttsky, Lizzie

Cats: Mrs. Gray, Clown, Artemis, Morticia, Mama Cat, Puff, Joey, Patch, Blackey, Gefiltefish, Princess, Bear, Nelson, Winnie

Goat: Harriet

Sheep: George

Horses: Babe, Babe II, Bronco, Mr. Grubb, Haybelly, Lady, Cindy, Dixie

Cattle: Agnes, Dorothy, Patsy, Little Dorothy, Georgette, Flossie, Mary, Dinah, Ferdinand, Sandy, Marielle

Chicken: Took-Took

Geese: Oscar and Mable

I always fed the animals, that was my task. That's why I'm a vegetarian today.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus