<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 21, 2005

Helga brought Girl Scout cookies in today. I ordered three boxes- two Samoas and one Lemon something-or-others. Oh god do I love Samoas- chocolate and caramel and toasted coconut goodness. I ate a bunch and had the biggest sugar buzz going. I guess that was a good thing because I had to do very tedious things at work. By the end of the day I was pretty sick of cookies.

In more important news, I'll be attending the GB- NYC 2 get together in May in New York City. So funny to think I was in the old York last month. I'm looking forward to seeing Patch, Steven, Crash, Wayne, Joe, Tinman, MAK, and Mark (and any others I've missed!). I had a blast last year even though I did sustain a somewhat painful injury as a result of some drunken silliness. I promise to be more careful and less drunken this year.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus