<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 17, 2005

I had too much to drink at the pool party at Richard's house. It is actually difficult to type this, although it has been several hours since I finished that last beer. Luckily Jeffrey S. drove home, otherwise the dog and I would be sharing a bed.

I was ball boy for one of the games.
















I am such a light weight (cheap date?)
Two gin and tonics and a beer.



















It was nice to hang out with Richard and Roger and Jeffrey S. It is nice to have good friends to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon with.
Roger.

The next morning. Hmmm, I really did have too much to drink. Either that or the gazpacho soup and tabouli I ate yesterday were particularly disagreeable. Anyways, I'm almost back to normal.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus