<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Reasons I have cried:

1). Getting dumped unexpectedly after 5.5 years. A lot.
2). When Mama Cat got out and ran away. I cried again when she came back.
3). When someone told me they didn't want to see me, on the phone while they were at a party.
4). When my nice grandmother died.
5). When I couldn't find a home for Princess and Bear. That worked out, in the end.
6). The time my father beat me with a 2 by 4.
7). When another boyfriend accused me of not loving him.
8). After having my lower wisdom teeth pulled out and all the nasty complications.
9). Watching the television when the first tower fell down
10). Many times between the ages of 12 and 16 because my father was so awful.

I'm lucky, though, I've laughed a lot, lot more than I've cried.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus