<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Brian was kind enough to call me and have me wave while he got a screen grab of the HomerCam2006.

You'll have to go to his website to see the image, Blogger is acting up really bad today- I can't post pictures and I can't hyperlink anything. Brian's blog is CheapBlueGuitar in my links.

I'm old or worn out because working 10-11 hours a day isn't as much fun as it used to be. I spent yesterday spraying water on the dirt to keep dust from blowing off the site. Doing so keeps the county dust folks happy, and you really, really don't want to see them unhappy. They write enormous fines.

Tonight I'm going to come home from work and watch the boob tube and do nada. It's 6 AM and I'm already so tired. Whine-o-rama in 3D tiredness. Did I tell you about my sunburn? Summer's here.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus