<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 15, 2006

My dig started today- luckily it was cloudy and not so hot. Lots of work to be done- I was chatting with Jimbo on the phone and the backhoe found two or three new outhouse pits just while we were talking.


The dig site.

I outline all of the pits with white paint after we find them, when the dirt dries they are less visible.

There is a webcam set up so you can see us working! Click on the fourth tab over, TRAFFIC. In the menu that comes up, click on Downtown Tucson Views. Then click on the fourth red circle from the right, City of Tucson's Historic Train Depot. You can see the big pile of backdirt, the mobile trailer, and during the day you'll be able to see the archaeologists digging and walking around. Tomorrow Brian is calling me and I told him I would wave at the camera.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus