<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm hungry. So many things I'd rather be having than what I had for dinner. Got me thinking about foods. A list of favorites, in no particular order:

Onion rings
Tater tots
Chocolate milkshakes
Strawberry shortcake (with biscuits)
Carrot cake
Fried parsnips
Whipped cream
Mangoes
French fries with lots of salt and catsup
Watermelon rind pickles
Tomato sandwiches
Pumpkin pie
Mashed potatoes
Hummous
Palak paneer
Bitter chocolate
Homemade macaroni and cheese
Nachos with lots of sour cream and black beans

On the other hand, things I generally avoid putting in my mouth:

Meat
Seafood
Lima beans
Celery
Cantelope
Muskmelon
Spaghetti noodles
Stir fry
Cabbage
Republicans

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus