<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just to be clear, I'm really not into dates in "tea rooms" because the Muzac really kills the mood and there isn't anyplace handy to set out all of the different brands of poppers I like to have around and most of all, most bathroom stalls don't have the necessary attachments for a sling.

I about yawned when I read that Senator Craig was into tap dancing. Those who speak loudest sorta thing. I did wonder, briefly, whether Jimbo or TJ had ever pooped in a stall next to him while he was busy peeking through cracks with his beady eyes. That would be just creepy. And smelly.

Why is it that all of the closeted Republican politicians are so fricken hot? It seems a shame they all live in faraway DC! I remember when my local, closeted Republican politician came over to have sex with my roommate (true story!). He got outed later on and ended up being an advocate for gay rights. That was the nice thing to do, in that sort of situation.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus