<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Well today a certain someone emailed me and told me I was an idiot. Well; that may be the case; but at least I'm real.

Warning: Super dull blogbud entry alert!

I have 102 blogs on my bloglist at the moment (I have a couple more cued up to add). Of those 14 bloggers (count 'em!) have been inside my house, including three from SF (Moby, God of Biscuits, Sam), one from DC (Jimbo), three from NYC (Patch, CFSCON, and Glennalicious), a couple from Phoenix (Aristoi and Cheapblueguitar), one currently living in Australia (Banal Chew), and four from Tucson (Boltgirl, Panchesco, Box Turtle, and Urswine Addiction). One of the new bloggers I'll be adding, Lopaka Lounge, has also visited several times and I've been to his house twice.

Beyond that, of the 102 bloggers on my list, I've met 47 in person. That's a lot; I guess I'm a sociable kinda guy. But the main point is, it really isn't that hard to meet another blogger in person. Generally the image they present on their blog is about what you see in person. I'm guessing people who meet me describe me as "smart ass." I'm also guessing that not many people would call me an idiot; however, I expect there are a few "people" out there who would disagree (TJ, is that a proper semi-colon usage?).

There are still some bloggers I haven't met who'd like to have dinner with. This is who would be sitting around the dinner table if I could magically transport them here:
- Durban Bud
- Large Tony
- AngryBlackBitch (she rules!)
- Journey by Myself

So which four bloggers on the internet do you want to have dinner with?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus