<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 01, 2007

In case you were undergoing lemon meringue pie withdrawal...


Six egg whites make a Mt. Everest.

It was a dark and stormy night with lotsa rain last night. Mummy and I went over to Bob and Steve's beautiful adobe house for dinner (hence the pie) and Peaches the cutest Pomeranian in the world was espcially cute.


Peaches and Mummy.

It is Saturday morning and I have been lazy, lying around with Puff and Mama Cat, who snuggle up to me because it is a little chilly in my house. Mummy is doing the crosswords and I've been in the study examining various websites for terrorists. Amazingly enough, I've yet to identify a single one on bigmusclebear, but you never know when one might turn up.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus