<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 21, 2008

This will be the year of travel. Alburquerque in January for starters. Next week I'm going to northern Michigan for a week to attend a funeral and visit with Mummy, Susan, Elizabeth, Bub, and other assorted family members. A whole week with little media- Mummy and Susan do not have computers at home, and I think they also don't have satelite television. It will actually be nice to avoid listening to the never-ending-pointless-primary-shite.

Later in May I'm going to NYC and attending the Blogger get-together. I attended the first and second. I suffered an embarassing injury at the first and got sloppy drunk at the second. I'll try to behave myself better this time around, especially since I'm staying with Chris and Aaron.

In July or August I'm going to Washington, DC for a visit with Jimbo, TJ, and Archer. TJ and I are going to explore Baltimore. You never know where we might show up! We've read all about the interesting folks that live there. I'm going to entice Archer into eating a raspberry or maybe something more exotic (kiwi fruit? parsnips?). Jimbo is going to introduce me to all of his single redhead friends who like scientists named Homer.

I'm also thinking about a trip to Portland later in the summer, since Vince is going to be living there and I'd like to meet, in person, former blogger Corky and maybe ask Mark and Rodger to let me help can foods. And Larry wants me to come north to Vancouver and stay with him and Eric at their seaside home.

I'm sure I'll be all tripped out by the end of the summer.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus