<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 18, 2008

A busy day with Aaron. He took me to a pair of elderly cemeteries, a southern Indian restaurant, we oohed and aahed over Mesopotamian seals, and then we joined the other bloggers in Central Park where I got the top of my head mildly sunburnt. Dennis drove us back to Jersey City and I admire his driving skills. We saw only one slight accident. At Aaron's apartment a fell asleep and when I woke up dinner was ready. Afterward, Aaron demonstrated his Tumbling Towers II skills. This morning he spoiled me again with homemade yoghurt while I read about various topics on wikipedia. Later this morning I'm going to Brooklyn to hang out with Les. I'm already wishing I was staying here longer.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus