<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Two thousand five hundred and twenty six dollars later, I have cool air in my house.
























Squash blossom, unfortunately later trampled by the electricians.

The electricity in my house dates to 1927 and many things are not up to code. So the electrician had to crawl above and beneath my house, snaking grounding wires and electrical wires and replacing panels and switches.



















Crawl space.

It is 104 today in Tucson, so I am glad that cooling breezes are cooling my sweaty parts.




















Attic space.

I received my rebate check yesterday and I will be stimulating the electricians with it, along with a couple of thousand dollars. But at least now I will be able to plug Martha the Mixer into the wall outlet and the fuse box outside won't buzz.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus