<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 07, 2009

The pool was 80 degrees, we are having a strange cool summer here, with cloudy afternoons, so Richard's pool isn't as warm as usual.



















The guys, game day 2.

I made potato salad (could have used more mustard), a scratch angelfood cake (so easy), and lemon curd (a very naughty calorie topping for the cake).



















Fu manchu!

Some new players this year- I told Zach he should bring his handsome boyfriend and they brought along Jeremy and James. A good time was had by all four.
























Todd and Zach.

Patrick and I drove together and we talked about a lot of different things. Sometimes I tell him things I don't tell other people.

























Patrick.

Afterwards, I came home and couldn't find Henny-Penny to put her in the laundry room. I worried and worried about her, but she was outside my bedroom door at 5 AM looking for breakfast- I guess she found somewhere to roost. She better behave though, I don't need the worry wrinkles!

This morning it actually feels cold in my house, the evaporative cooler is working so well. I had to get up and turn it off. I've got all my chores done and have to think about what to do today.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus