<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 20, 2009

I put up the Holiday lights along my front porch a few days ago. They are the big colored bulbs, and every night a couple of them burn out. I save the bulbs to put on the mirror wreath above the fire place. I'll be getting the Holiday Tree on December 12 and my mother will once again remind me that trees were free when we lived on the farm. I'm thinking I will have a low key Holiday Party this year- but you never know.

Last night I was on Facebook doing important things- like playing their version of Scrabble with Ted. I stepped away from the computer to visit the restroom (who actually rests there, I have never figured out) and when I came back a lovely, nasty computer virus had taken over my computer. Our work computer guy has to fix it for me, it is that nasty, and he says that he knows several other people who were infected with this virus via Facebook. So I will be without a computer this weekend and will be living again in the Stone Age or something like that. I plan on cleaning house and sorting through a closet, rather than curling up in a little ball or cutting myself.

As I type this a mean fly keeps buzzing me. Please go away.

Mummy is going to knit Sandy a pair of socks, so tonight we are going to kidnap him and take him to the yarn store so he can pick out what color yarn he wants them to be. Perhaps I will pick out some cloth and have Mummy make me some new cloth napkins for my Holiday present.

I am also going to make a gluten-free, rage-inducing lemon meringue pie this weekend. Last night I made Spanish rice (sauteed red onion, multi-colored bell peppers, 1 can sliced stewed tomatoes, 1 small can tomato paste, 1 can black beans, and brown rice) and Mummy said it was very good.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus