<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 31, 2011

Bunny was in the backyard so I went and got her some apple slices and spinach.



















BUNNY!

She was very excited to smell apple and she ran up and I grabbed her. Then she came in to visit with Mummy. Snowball was very jealous- he ran up and tried to get in my lap. Afterward, we went outside for a little photo shoot. She is soooo soft. She ran away to hide (I think she lives in the compost heap in the backyard). It was nice to see her.

I thought we were done with winter but it is supposed to be in the 20s at the end of the week. Mummy will be very displeased with this. She would like my house to have central heat, but there is no money for that right now.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus