<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Annual Egg Decorating and Backyard Egg Hunt Party was a success.

Mummy had made baby Milo a knitted rabbit and he really liked it. He liked the chocolate bunny even more.
























Milo and stuffed varmints.

The guests arrived and enjoyed the menu- potato salad, cole slaw, dill pickles from Mark, watermelon rind pickles, butterscotch pudding, and gluten-free carrot cake with coconut cream cheese frosting.



















Jeffrey and Ray.
























Evan was introduced to my friends.

Many eggs were decorated.



















John chats with Mummy while Chris decorates.



















Chris, Jim, and David.

At 3:15 the guests assembled outside, I explained the rules (10 points for a fruit, 5 points for the big and small eggs, 1 point for the medium eggs). And then... GO!



















The assembled egg hunters.

I had scattered 100s of plastic eggs throughout the backyard. I only found three that were missed.
























Egg hunt underway.

I tallied the results with Jeffrey's assistance, because I am so bad at doing numbers.



















The winners: Steve (240 points), Patrick (220 points), and Brady (156 points).

Patrick was also best dressed and made the best decorated eggs.

























Bowtie!

























Pretty eggs.

For me the most amusing aspect of the party was discovering the Vicodin bottle, which had been in my kitchen cabinet with two leftover pills from when I had shingles, had mysteriously ended up in my bathroom medicine cabinet empty. That takes some balls to come to a party and steal pills. I hope whoever it was enjoys them!!!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus