<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 24, 2012

On Tuesday, Patrick, Jeffrey, and I attended a potluck supper. I hadn't seen Jeffrey in a while, and it was nice to catch up.

Elliott, Will, and Jeffrey.

 I brought Tom Goss a jar of the mulberry jam that I made. I intended to take him some watermelon rind pickles, but discovered that they were all eaten up.

Tom singing.

 It was a lovely night, although the plastic chair I sat on started to break and I was a tad scared.

Homer and Tom.

Tom was charming, as usual. We made some finds on my recent archaeological project, so I will have some additional work in the near future. Working beneath a street next week, if I can get the necessary permits. This afternoon I stopped off at the Farmer's Market. I purchased apricots (delicious!), carrots, beets, onions, a yellow squash, and eggs.

Produce.

This morning I gave myself a summer's haircut. People at work were shocked. It is nice to not have to worry about combing my hair.


Hairs cut!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus