<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer has arrived and it is hot as hell. Patrick invited me over to play in his cattle tank. But first I made cake- white cake from Better Homes & Garden cookbook, basically it tastes like a sugar cookie (has the same ingredients) with vanilla whipped cream and fresh raspberries on top.

Delicious cake.

I admired the yellow water lily in Patrick's goldfish tank.

 

Water lily. 

And then Patrick filled up the cattle tank and we climbed in. Oh the wonderful cool water. We had some beers and talked and talked about many different things.

Homer and Patrick. 

And we had some more beers.

Beers!

I was a bit tipsy and had to wait around for a long time afterward to sober up. It was a lovely afternoon. Maybe someday I'll have a house with a pool and I could have nice pool parties.

Splash!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus