<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 11, 2012

A coyote wandered by my office window. It looked away when I took the picture. The week before there were six coyotes all at once.

Coyote.

Buddy comes for breakfast and supper. He wants to come inside, but I've already seen him chasing a stray cat and birds, and I am not going to upset Puff, Joey, and Snowball.

Buddy.

I went over to the new bridge today and admired the lovely cut-outs that screen the sunlight and once a year light a related image below at a certain moment.

Bridge.

I went to the farmer's market and bought things. I ate too much of the vegetable stew and spicy tortillas and I am full.

Sunset.

I watched part of the Biden-Ryan debate tonight. Ryan is such a twerp. At work I'm down in the old Court Street Cemetery. Six feet down with a broken sewer pipe in a constrained space. Interesting finds of a sensitive nature.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus