<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Visitors at work. Lately, a couple of times a week, I catch a glimpse of movement out of the corner of my eye and one of two bobcats is walking by. Sometimes I tap on the window and the cat will pause and look at me.

Today the limping female bobcat sauntered by, heading west. I know that if I hurry outside around the edge of the building, I will get to see it. I told Greg to follow and as we peered around, she was jumping up through a notch in the fence.

Jump!

Close up.

A pair of abandoned Huskie dogs is wandering around as well. I have been able to feed them from my hands, but they are too shy to be petted. We are hoping to catch them so that they can go to a Huskie rescue group.

Hello human!

In other news, I am so ready...


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus