<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I asked Doug to make me a bookshelf.

I have used this small metal bookshelf for years, mostly holding my genealogy books. But I have accumulated so many, some were in my closet and one of the shelves was starting to bow.

Sorry for the blurry photo.

Doug is a wizard with wood working. We discussed the overall height of the piece and the height of the individual shelves, which vary due to the height of the various books I own.

Almost done.

Along the top I asked Doug to replicate the molding in my kitchen.

Molding.

The shelf is now in my study, loaded with books. I placed the plastic Bald Eagle that used to hang in my mother's house above it. I finally have a place for most of my books.

Done!


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus