<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 09, 2013

Laurene came over for supper (tostadas, green corn tamales from the lady at Mexican Safeway, and Homer-made-from-scratch chocolate pudding). We had a nice time catching up and Mummy enjoys visiting with Laurene. Afterwards I announced "CRAFT TIME" and pulled out my enormous tub of craft supplies and we made Holiday Cards.

People who send me cards, get one back. That makes it simple. George and Jim will be getting the first one.

Cards.

This year I experimented and made some new types- old stamp trees, snowpersons, and reindeers. The one I made for Forrest, Travis, and Colin features Mexican loteria images of things we like to do.

Snowperson, reindeers, and a tree.

I have an 1820s accounting book that the University of Michigan business library discarded back in 1987, when they were busy throwing out all of their old books, because really, why would a business person be interested in history. And realistically, after hauling it around for 26 years what was I going to do with it? I used it for many of my cards.

Slightly blurry.

It was a very pleasant way to spend a few hours being creative.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus