<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 29, 2014

I lay in bed Saturday morning, what should I do?

I have a new Galaxy 5 phone so I played with the camera. Suprisingly, the picture quality isn't that great, my old phone took better pictures.

Lazy.

I worked on a genealogy problem- did Mr. Brown have two sons named Manuel. Well, yes he did, although I am not sure why he did. 

Then I went and bought 10 pairs of socks, 10 pairs of boxers, and three t-shirts. Thanks to my Sears bonus points those cost $62 and I won't have to worry about undergarments for a couple of years.

My plans for Sunday disappeared with a nasty migraine headache. I lay around for over six hours with a towel over my eyes, attempting to block out all light. Finally, late in the afternoon, it went away.

This morning at work the bobcat walked by my window. It is a young one, and very curious.


Bobcat.

In the afternoon I went down to the University to look at a collection of artifacts and fieldnotes from a dig done in the late 70s-early to mid 80s. I am in charge of analyzing the materials and I am a bit stunned at how much work this will be.



Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus