<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 18, 2014

We were supposed to get inches of rain from Hurricane Odile but instead it was a sprinklecane. Disappointing because we could really use that water in the desert.

The news people were in a terror about the flooding that was supposed to happen and the City of Tucson offered sandbags. But all we got were some puddles and clear skies by the afternoon.

So yes, disappointing.

A praying mantis was standing on the wall at work. He/she did not want its picture taken.

Atheist mantis.

I just woke up from a dream that Forrest lived in Bisbee. In the dream I was phoning him to ask if I could go camping with him. When I awoke there was that moment of confusion as to whether the dream was reality or not. 

Cat hair allergies are awful. My eyes are itching, dry, and swollen. Next month at the doctor's I'll be asking for some super-duper strong stuff.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus