<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 03, 2014

The bush across the street is blooming and a bunch of butterflies were landing on it.

I'll have to ask Doug what kind they are.

Today at work I worked on a Powerpoint presentation that suddenly came up. I get asked to do talks all the time and I mostly say yes. It is good PR for the company and I am an excellent public speaker. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so good at it.

In the afternoon, Bobcat  strolled by the window. I tapped and she stopped to look at me. When she got bored she walked around to the back of the building and I went out to take some photos.





She is a pretty thing. I am glad she is having a good life and seems very healthy.

Tomorrow I get to find out whether I have to take cholesterol drugs. Sad face.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus