<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 13, 2015

What's Holiday without some cookies? I made Martha Stewart's sugar cookie recipe (the lemon version) and the Better Homes and Garden gingerbread cookie recipe. The sugar cookies had a slight Meyer lemon taste.

I used a variety of cookie cutters.

I probably baked five dozen cookies.


Baked!

Jeffrey and Patrick came over to help decorate. I made royal icing and lemon icing.

Patrick and me.

We were very successful, very creative.

Platters of cookies on the 1950s Visibake stove.

It was a fun couple of hours. Making things with friends is relaxing and you get to catch up on what has happened recently.

The finished cookies.

Patrick always makes the best ones.

Patrick with a tree, moose (wearing a sweater), and a psychodelic snowman.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus