<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 10, 2017

25th Anniversary. Today marks 25 years of working for the same archaeology company. Over the last quarter century I have dug at Spanish presidios and missions, Territorial period downtown blocks, graves from historic and prehistoric cemeteries, analyzed 1000s of artifacts, researched buildings and dead people, reconstructed the past.

A couple of years ago someone said to my face, "We can never know anything about the past." Well, that certainly isn't true. The discoveries I have made over the last 25 years has helped change what we know about the people who have lived in southern Arizona over the last 4,000 years.

I wrote a blog post for our company website about what the first 25 years of my career as an archaeologist has meant to me. It is actually one of the better things that I have written lately.



Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus