<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 21, 2019

It has rained a lot here, in the fall and the last two months. The desert erupts in life afterward, the wildflowers are plentiful. I asked Matt to take me to see some flowers and we drove north to Picacho Peak.

Saguaro and brittle bushes.

Lots of other people had the same idea, but we quickly found a parking spot. We wandered down the road and went up a trail.

Homer and Matt, St. Patrick's Day, so we wore green.

Most of my flower pictures did not turn out. I counted perhaps seven or eight varieties.

Poppy.

Not as dramatic as the pictures I have seen of California, but still patches of color against the green.



Nice way to spend the morning. Got a little too much sun on the top of my head, so a small headache ensued. Lesson learned- carry water!


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus