<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 11, 2019

Spring weather, sometimes cold, sometimes warm. My house is pretty chilly, the fired adobe bricks absorb the cold and keep it for a while.

Ruby hasn't been fixed yet, and she is busy having her period. Good lord, what a mess. Blood everywhere. This morning my comforter looked like somehow had been murdered in bed.

Ruby loves playing with her ball.

Outside my back door the peach trees are blooming. Beautiful light and dark pink blossoms. I've seen a few bees, hopefully they will pollinate and I will get some peaches this summer.

Peach trees.

I've finished my two digs. So now I am inside the office writing reports. Everything is in a hurry.

Last Friday I saw a pair of young bobcats playing outside my window. I tried to take a picture, but they ran off too quickly. This afternoon, a bobcat wandered back and forth and I got to see it.

Click on the picture, can you spot the bobcat?

Thinking about what to do the rest of the year. First thing, paying down the credit card bill. Maybe get the roof fixed (it leaks in my bedroom). The next few weekends, lots of things to do. Last Saturday I worked back stage for the Planned Parenthood fundraiser, although I wasn't particularly useful. This was after I had worked Living History at the museum all day long. Always good to keep busy.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus